Association 4

Homeschool Excellence

Wonder. Learn. Grow. 

A44E is a 3rd option association accountability group.  Membership includes accountability, online forms for fast processing, newsletter, phone/text/email support, facebook group, resources, members-only field trips. The membership fee is $30 per family per year. Membership is valid May 2019-July 2020.  Please note that for returning members your membership will not be processed until you complete your End of Year Form.     

Request in progress transcript if you need a transcript to enter a public/private school, dual credit purpose, early college admission.  In progress transcripts should be used if you need a report card that is more than 1 year.  The fee for in progress transcript is $15.

Application and Forms

Request a Diploma for your homeschool graduate.  Choose from a cardstock over $15 or a padded cover $30.

Request a report card for personal record keeping or when a report card is  needed for extra activities. Report card can be for the full year or a nine week period.  Report Card fee is $10


Request a College Transcript when you need a transcript for college entrance.  College Transcript fee is $20.

Please fill out this form at the end of your 180 day school year. 

Request a compliance letter if you need proof of homeschool for public/private school, DMV, college, DSS,  etc.